STOREFRONT TEAM MEMBER
Our stores in St. George and Orem are nearly here! We're so glad we have the opportunity to invite customers into our first stand-alone storefronts, and we need a team who is excited to help customers and be a part of a positive environment. For this position, you'll be responsible for helping customers find what they need, keeping our storefront tidy and presentable, and updating our storefront at least once a week to keep it fresh and showcase new arrivals.
A successful team member for this position is eager to help others, has good communication skills, loves interacting with customers, and is driven to give customers the best experience with One Loved Babe. At One Loved Babe, we strive to create a positive, fun, and efficient environment, and love having team members with the same attitude. Plus, you'll get a few perks for joining us (did we mention the killer discount?).🥳
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Helping customers find what they are looking for
- Handling money
- Processing returns and exchanges
- Keeping our storefront clean and tidy
- Updating storefront weekly to incorporate new arrivals
- Communicating with team members to optimize the success of One Loved Babe
- Excellent organizational and communication skills with efficient follow through of daily schedule
- Attention to detail
- Happy disposition and confidence talking to others
- Problem-solving abilities
- Positive attitude and ability to work well with others
- Previous retail experience is preferred, but not required
- Knowledge and previous experience working in the fashion/retail industry is preferred, but not required
- Computer savvy with knowledge of online shipping site management and navigation (especially Shopify), or commitment to learn these skills
- We're looking for team members that we can rely on to show up every day and represent One Loved Babe. You must be comfortable and confident interacting with customers, providing recommendations, and helping them to have
Part time and full time positions will be available. Varying levels of responsibilities will be available.
Available positions are located in Orem, Utah (University Place) and St. George, Utah (Red Cliffs Mall).
Candidates please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and availability.